- I guess it's time to blog again, huh? - Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's crazy how much has changed since November 26th, 2006 when I posted my last blog.

I'm sure my loyal readers (ha ha, had to say it) have lost interest, after all it has been nearly 6 months since I've posted.

For those that don't know, I realized on Thanksgiving weekend I was going to get a divorce. After a last ditch effort to try to work things out, basically in all of december, we threw the towel in and made the final decision.

Although December was a productive month- we talked more in a month than we did during the last 6 years of our 8 1/2 year marriage- we decided divorce was the best option for us.

Chris and I are now very good friends (well, most of the time- hee hee) and will remain that way, not only for our children, but for the sake of year's passed.

I'll update more soon- I'm sure I have a story or two to tell!

In the meantime, you can find me on myspace at www.myspace.com/prumomma

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

Request
Crazy Girls @ Starbucks
I know, I know
Earthquake?
Age Guage
A day of triumph and sadness.
Today was interesting.
Melissa & Tyler
Tyler's First Day of School
Austin's First Day of School


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs