- Today was interesting. - Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I took a leap off the deep end today and decided to have Tracy put some red highlights (yes, red) in my hair. I actually really like it, she did good. It's got just enough blonde in it to last the rest of the summer and red to bring in the fall. Yes, I'm a dork- I like my haircolor to match the seasons. Maybe it's part of my OCD. Not really sure. So I head over to the south west side of the county to meet with a lady that I sorda feel sorry for (yes, I do have a somewhat compassionate side) and got hit in the ass by some chick. I was in my agency vehicle and was attempting to get out to determine my damage when she bursts into tears and breaks into this story about not having any insurance. Great... So, I tell her to pull into the gas station to get out of the middle of the road and wait for the deputy that just passed me to write a report. He stroked her--Tango 1 x2. Ok, so in English all that means is she got 2 tickets, one for no insurance and the other for improper turn. She turned out of a parking lot and hit me. Dumbass. So, that's all the excitement for today. Tune in tomorrow for more fun stories from the files of Kelly. HA HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

Melissa & Tyler
Tyler's First Day of School
Austin's First Day of School
Happy Anniversary To Me!
Background on the chicken cutlets
Because you all must know this.
New Quote
Teen Buzz
Something else I'm proud of...
Something to be proud of


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs