- Crazy Girls @ Starbucks - Monday, October 30, 2006

So Jody, Samantha, Lily and I went to Starbucks last night. We do this occasionally on Sunday nights for some girl time. Just time to act silly without anyone knowing or judging us!

We wanted to take some pictures inside, but the clerk wouldn't let us- so we went out side trying to take pictures of ourselves. It wans't very easy! That's when this old man walks up to us. We asked him if he would mind taking a picture for us, which he agrees. He takes the pictures and asks if I want to see it. That is a bad request, because he could end up standing there for 15 minutes retaking pictures that I don't like. I told him the picture he took would be fine, thank him and take my camera back. I looked at the picture he sent and here's what I saw:


The girls and I were laughing so hard, hoping he just couldn't see the LCD screen on my camera instead of thinking this was a dirty old man taking pictures! It was so funny, we couldn't even stand for another picture without being goofy!

I'll update in a little bit with some more pictures from that eventful evening!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...seems like something that would happen to us, too. I think it's YOU, Kell. The weirdos follow you around.
~HB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

I know, I know
Earthquake?
Age Guage
A day of triumph and sadness.
Today was interesting.
Melissa & Tyler
Tyler's First Day of School
Austin's First Day of School
Happy Anniversary To Me!
Background on the chicken cutlets


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs