- Background on the chicken cutlets - Tuesday, August 08, 2006






I can't find my original post about the chicken cutlets so I'm going to repost it to the best of my memory.

In May of 2005 Melissa and I got invited to a black tie fundraiser for a local child advocacy center. The dress I planned on wearing was a very elegant long black sparkly dress- but it was strapless. The problem with that is I'm barely a "B" cup which means strapless doesn't look so hot on! Although breast augmentation would have been my ideal choice I did the much cheaper option and opted for silicone breast enhancers. Finding them was a whole new issue. A little more backgorund: A year or so prior to this incident we had a shooting involving a young boy that I responded to. My mom happened to be with me and asked who the "little boy" was wearing the green sheriff's office uniform. I explained to her that "little boy" was a deputy (not an explorer) and he was only a year or so younger than me. Since then I've teased this particular deputy about being a little boy- until the fateful day of my shopping excursion!

So I roll up to Walmart on a mission. I know exactly what I'm looking for and where to go in the store to find these silicone cutlets. I head back to the lingerie department and BINGO- there's the box with a nearly bare chested woman with these handy cutlets attached. The box clearly says "Looks and Feels Like The Real Thing"! PERFECT, must buy them! So, I meander around the store looking for my husband, carrying the box containing the bare breasted woman in my hand when I run into "little boy". My blondeness comes out in full force, because I forget I have the cutlets in my hand as I'm talking in the most dramatic way of ways (like I sometimes do), flailing my arms and all. Pretty soon I see him with this look on his face- this look of partial embarassment for him, partial for me. It was at that time I realized I'm holding a box of FAKE BOOBS that have become the object of attention, due to my flailing. All he could say is...who's little now? Since then, this deputy is known by his first name, Antoine instead of "little boy".

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger VRA said...

LMAO- yes true! That was too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

Because you all must know this.
New Quote
Teen Buzz
Something else I'm proud of...
Something to be proud of
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!
Proof that I'm cool...
I'm only half retarded...
Redneck Woman
Driving Directions


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs