- Redneck Woman - Thursday, July 20, 2006

Me redneck roots are coming out in this story. In all of the years (I sound like I'm this pro or something-ha ha) that I have packed a can of Copenhagen (due to an ex-boyfriend ions ago) I have NEVER, EVER had the cap fall off. My friend Jason asked me to bring him his can, so out of habit I grab it and attempt to pack it. As I walk it over towards my pool he tells me to make sure the cap is on it. I roll my eyes, like that would ever happen, and continue to walk it over to him while packing it. Well all of the sudden I look down to see this black, tobacco like substance all over my chest, in my swimsuit top, down the front of my belly, all over my right arm...well, you get the picture. It was bad. The cap came off---whole can of chew allllll over me. Yuck. It was the grossest thing ever. Jason, not amused at this point, has an empty can of Copenhagen...so what does he do? He gets his dip off my chest, swimsuit top, towel that I had warpped around my waist, belly, etc... I sorda felt bad...well not really. But, it was pretty funny.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger VRA said...

Yes, VERY good point!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

Driving Directions
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MANDY!
Shower Experience
Chris & I at the Southernmost Point
Things that annoy me...
Have you ever noticed?
Update on pool stuff
Pool Stress
Shopping Misadventure
Please keep my friend Tom in your thoughts & prayers


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs