- Because you all must know this. - Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm sure I posted a year or so ago about buying the chicken cutlets, right? You know, those silicone like things that you strategically place inside your bra to make you appear, well, fuller! Well if I didn't I will, but I'm too lazy to look for the post now, maybe another time. Anyway- Most of the time I will use them with a tube top or something similar to enhance my bustline but for whatever reason, one may never know, I decided to wear them to Rob's birthday party Saturday. All was well until as Melissa, Beth, Ronda and I are dancing and one falls out. Now, for ever and a day I've joked around about this happening but never really thought it would., until I look down and notice I have something that resembles a breast stuck to my stomach, under my shirt. I lift up my shirt, exposing my stomach and sure enough, I have a chicken cutlet stuck to my belly. I guess my 3 'friends' thought it was the funniest thing in the world and didn't really want to tell me about it nor help me out of that situation. Thanks friends! :-P

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just laughed....out loud...at work...
~Holly

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the record - none of us really noticed it until you said "... what the *&^%" and lifted your shirt. And . . . Rhonda was trying to assist you as you were putting it back in while still dancing!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

New Quote
Teen Buzz
Something else I'm proud of...
Something to be proud of
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!
Proof that I'm cool...
I'm only half retarded...
Redneck Woman
Driving Directions
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MANDY!


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs