- Conversation with my Grandma Sibley... - Thursday, January 06, 2005

I will probably be the only one who thinks this is funny...

Me: Hi grandma, it's Kelly!
Grandma: Hi honey, how are you?
Me: Great. I'm working right now. How about you?
Grandma: Oh, I'm not doing so well.
Me: Oh no. Why not?
Grandma: Oh, it's Arthur. He won't leave me alone!
Me: (Wonder who the heck she's talking about and if she's really losing her mind) Uh-oh, that's not good! Who's Arthur?
Grandma: You know, Arthritis.
Me: Laughing--oh ok!
Grandma: I'd like to take him out to Duck Lake and drown him. He and Al.
Me: Hmm, who's Al?
Grandma: You know, Alzheimers.

It's nice to have friends when you live in a care home.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger VRA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Holly said...

That's flippin hilarious! At first I pictured Gram saying it and then I saw it was Grandma Sibley. Still...I laughed out loud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Kelly and I'm a Victim Advocate. Basically I'm a cross between a social worker and a counselor, without all of the pay & college! In 3 months and 20 days as of this udate I'll be 30 and I'm holdin on with a tight grip!

ME ME ME!

I was a little hesitant when blogging was first introduced to me. I have learned to use and well and now I really like it, in a voyeuristic kind of way. I also use it as my own personal therapy. Though you probably won't understand nor agree with what I post quite often, don't take it personal and don't be offended. After all, it's a blog and that's the fun of it, right?

CHECK THEM OUT

Parrothead Ramblings & Hazel Eyez

PREVIOUS POSTS

A Salty Piece of Land
Saying goodbye sucks!
The story's so nice I posted it twice...
I need a vacation from my vacation...
Merry Christmas
We Arrived Safely...barely
A day in the life of...


THE ARCHIVES



BLOGSKIN

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger


Free Web Site Counter
Online Degree Programs